Who's Your Supervisor or Manager? Nursing Practice: The Management and Supervision of Nursing Service
- Location of Article: North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Winter 2015
- Contact Hours Registration Deadline: November 1, 2018
- The purpose of this article is to assist nurses in understanding the North Carolina nursing laws and rules regarding the clinical management and supervision of nurses and those to whom they delegate nursing tasks.
- There is no registration fee
Continuing Education Offering
- North Carolina Nursing Bulletin - Winter 2015 (Read Continuing Education Article; the next step is to Register)
After you register, write down your confirmation number.
- Register (the next step is to Complete Evaluation)
- Complete Evaluation (the next step is to View & Print Certificate)
The registration and evaluation must be completed before you can access and print your Continuing Education certificate.
You must print your certificate immediately following completion of evaluation.
North Carolina Board of Nursing CNE Contact Hour Activity Disclosure Statement
The following disclosure applies to the North Carolina Board of Nursing continuing nursing education article entitled “Who’s Your Supervisor or Manager? Nursing Practice: The Management and Supervision of Nursing Service.” (1.0 CH)
Participants must read the entire article and online reference documents (if applicable) in order to earn contact hours. Verification of participation will be noted by online registration. No commercial support has influenced the planning of the educational objectives or the content of this activity. There is no endorsement of any product by the provider or NCNA associated with this activity. No article information relates to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration. The expiration date for awarding contact hours is November 1, 2018.
The North Carolina Board of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.